STRYK Performance Technologies, Inc. (“STRYK”) extends the following Limited Warranty, which applies to any STRYK device (“Equipment”). The Limited Warranty period shall last 120 days from the date of original delivery. Any use not complying with warnings and restrictions will immediately void this warranty. STRYK reserves the right to determine if misuse of any device was conducted and STRYK has full discretion in determining if a device's warranty is voided.
EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
Who is covered:
- The original owner/purchaser of the Equipment.
- This Limited Warranty is not transferable.
What is covered:
- The original Equipment purchased by the purchaser.
- If a defect arises with the Equipment within the Limited Warranty period, the purchaser’s only remedy is for STRYK, at STRYK’s discretion and determination, to repair or replace any defective part or equipment with the same part or equipment.
- STRYK may require the purchaser to replace or install any defective part with a replacement part. STRYK will provide instructions on how to replace a part. STRYK fulfills its obligation of this Limited Warranty by requiring the purchaser to install replacement parts.
- Any defective part claimed by the purchaser within the Limited Warranty period, shall be sent to STRYK at the purchaser's expense.
- Replacement parts are warrantied for 60 days from the date the purchaser receives them.
What is NOT covered:
- Any use not complying with warnings and restrictions will immediately void this warranty. STRYK reserves the right to determine if misuse of any device was conducted and STRYK has full discretion in determining if a device's warranty is voided.
- Any medical bill or injuries to any user of the Equipment. Always consult with your physician before any physical activity and the use of any STRYK Product. Any user that uses any STRYK Product uses it at their own risk.
- Any other STRYK Product, service or labor not purchased by the customer.
- Any STRYK Equipment used or left outdoors.
- Any counterfeit, stolen, resold, and non STRYK Equipment.
- Any STRYK Equipment not sold by an authorized distributor or reseller.
- Normal wear and tear of the Equipment including cosmetic appearance.
- Any damages to the purchaser's home, walls, floors, ceilings during the use and installation, relocation, and uninstallation of the Equipment.
- Any damages to any other locations or property where one chooses to use the equipment including; walls, floors, ceilings or any other location during the use and installation, relocation, and uninstallation of the Equipment.
- Damage caused by accident, neglect, improper or negligent use, assembly, maintenance, or use of unauthorized parts.
- Any damage or loss of the Equipment caused by theft, vandalism, electrical failure or wiring, or any other acts of God including, but not limited to fire, wind, lighting, flood, earthquake, or freezing.
WARNINGS AND RESTRICTIONS
It is absolutely imperative for the user of the Equipment to adhere to the following warnings and restrictions. Any violation of any of these warnings and restrictions, whether purposeful or accidental, will immediately void the Limited Warranty. STRYK reserves the right to determine if misuse of any device or any violations of these warnings and restrictions, was conducted and STRYK has full discretion in determining if a device's warranty is voided.
The user shall NOT:
- Strike with any object or with any part of the user’s body, the lower section of the foam arms (Below the WARNING LABEL, closest to the RXT-1 Console).
- Strike with any object or with any part of the user's body, the RXT-1 Console of the Equipment including the touch screen.
- Strike with any object or with any part of the user's body, any plastic part of the Equipment and any mechanical moving part of the Equipment. The only authorized part of the Equipment that is to be struck is the foam head, foam torso pad, and the top (furthest side away from the Equipment’s body) six (6) inches of the foam arms.
- Grab or pull the foam arms of the Equipment.
- Hang or pull from any part of the Equipment including any mounting parts of the Equipment.
- Leave the Equipment on and/or running if a user is not actively using the Equipment.
- Use the Equipment without consulting with their physician. The user assumes all risk when using the Equipment.
- Leave or use the Equipment outdoors in inclement weather.
- Attempt to dismantle, modify or alter the Equipment.
- Use the Equipment without eye protection.
- Use the Equipment without proper installation/mounting of the Equipment.
- Leave the foam arms of the Equipment on when not in use or in storage. The foam arms of the Equipment are to be detached from the Equipment when not in use.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
STRYK is not responsible or liable for any incidental, special, indirect or consequential damages, monetary loss, property loss, dissatisfaction or a decline of use, or other associated damages of any sort whatsoever in connection with the purchase, use, repair or maintenance of the Equipment or parts.
STRYK does not provide monetary or other compensation for any repairs or replacement parts costs, including but not limited to time loss from work, transportation, any labor cost, or any other associated cost for repairs or replacement of parts.
The installation, movement, repair of the Equipment can create a risk of injury and possible property damage. The movement or installation of the Equipment by any user, installer, or any other person is undertaken at their own risk. STRYK is not responsible or liable for any damage or injury incurred during, or as a result of, any movement, repairs, and or use.
Any user who uses, interacts with, or attempts to use the Equipment do so at their own risk. Every user of the equipment must consult with their physician before using the equipment. Any user electing to use the equipment without proper eye protection do so at their own risk. STRYK is not responsible for any injury of any kind resulting from the use of the Equipment.
This Limited Warranty is the exclusive warranty of STRYK. Any other warranties whether implied or expressed are rescinded. The Limited Warranty period and duration is set forth above.
STRYK reserves the right to amend their policies including the Limited Warranty without notice at any time.
HOW TO OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE
To determine if you are eligible for service under this Limited Warranty you must contact STRYK’s support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. You must provide STRYK with a serial number of the Equipment in question and proof of purchase along with a date of purchase. STRYK may ask for additional information to determine Limited Warranty coverage. Any claims must be made within the specified warranty period.